Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Madi's Photos

Before Madi was born we had planned to get newborn photos of her. I had pregnancy photos with Elli and thought it would be fun to do something different with Madi. I was so disappointed to have to cancel Madi's photo shoot when she was born. She was in the hospital for 2 weeks and we didn't want photos done there. I have been so bad about getting her photos done every 3 months like I did with her sister (we only went once) so I thought it was right to get 1st birthday photos done for her. We haven't ordered prints yet but so far the extra investment of going to a professional is worth it!

We chose to go to Kayla J Photography in Monroe, we had originally planned with her for Madi's NB shoot. She was recommended by two friends and had very reasonable prices. I was so happy to finally meet Kayla and see her amazing studio! She was great with the girls, loved on Madi and seemed to understand my being late. We are already looking forward to going back next year!

I was so embarrassed though the day of because I had been thinking all week our appointment was at 10:30 only to look at my message to her on the way there that I had said 10! So we were running a half an hour late...which wouldn't have been so bad if I had known about 522 closing daily from 10:15-11:15. We were seriously at Echo Lake intersection at 10:17 when we realized this. We then had to go to highway 9 to highway 2, an extra half an hour! Now our 90 minute appt was cut to 45 minutes all because I didn't double check myself before leaving the house!

I am so very pleased with the photos we were able to get in that time and am currently having a hard time deciding what to order! You are more than welcome to check out our album here until they expire on December 1st.

1 comment:

  1. Wonderful pics! Love the ones with Madi in the red and green skirt .... and the ones of Madi and Elli (who looks so much older in these pictures!) ... and the ones of the four of you sitting together. Absolutely beautiful pictures!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing in our lives and sharing your thoughts!